Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Love List




1. Katrina Hodge aka "Combat Barbie". Homegirl was not only Miss England 2009 but a corporal in the British Army. She saved the lives of her comrades from a prisoner by wrestling not one, but two rifles from him and then knocking his ass out with her bare hands.

2. Farhad Moshiri - Life Is Beautiful. That image is made of knives. You're welcome.

3. I'm obsessed with this bikini. $132 for like 2 square feet of fabric though? No thank you says my wallet.

4. Wayne Yuan Photography. He's one of the first wedding photographers who inspired me.

5. Simple Side braids. I can't french braid to save my life, so this is what I've been opting for when I get frustrated my hair doesn't look anything like any of the styles I try on my hair related pinterest board.

6. Glaming up my inner paleontologist. Especially with the rumors of Jurassic Park 4 back in full swing.

7. I might have developed a habit of obsessively oogling this bouquet. Maybe.

1 comment: